Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Wow!!!! This week has been crazy!!!! So much has happened in so little time, and it didn’t take very much time either! :}
My Companion is Elder Jose David Delgado Olguera from Tarija, Bolivia. He is really cool.
CONFERENCE!!! Wow!!! This conference was great!!! I loved all of it, my favorites, though, were probably Elder Holland’s and President Monson’s talks. :} The spirit was really strong during Elder Holland’s which was cool!!!!
All is good here, I can’t wait to send you pictures of everything!!!!
I went to the Temple today with Elder Delgado and listened to the whole thing in Español, and the cool thing was, I think I got about 80 to 85 percent of what was said!!!!! :} Also I had been praying to gain a stronger testimony of the importance of temples, and while I was there to day, it came! I know that temples are important and God answers our prayers!!! I know this church is true and that Joseph Smith did see God the Father and Jesus Christ !!!
I’m learning!!!!! Thanks for the prayers!!!!! They help!!!
Tell everybody happy Birthday for me!!!!!
I’m praying for you to!!!!!! I can’t wait for proselitismo this week!! It will be really fun!!!
I Love You More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxox


