Tuesday, December 29, 2009


Hey Hey!!!!!
Feliz Navidad, y Prospero Año Nuevo!!!!!!!
This week was good, you all sound great!!!!
We had a lesson with the daughter of Humberto Sanchez this week, she is named Lisbet and has a little girl nicknamed ¨Boo¨ like in Monsters Inc. We had a lesson with her and she said that she wanted to change her life and be baptized because the example of her family. She prayed to close the lesson and was crying tons, I love this work!!! I love my Savior and what he has done for all of us, I love being able to share this with others. I know this is God’s true church on the earth, and that it was restored through Joseph Smith. I love you tons!!


Sorry it’s so short, I didn’t have a lot of time this week. Much Love!!!!!


Elder ¨under the equator¨ Johnson :)