Tuesday, February 9, 2010
WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!
Sorry that all email didn’t get sent last week!!!! The computer died and I didn’t get to send!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!! I GOT FOUR PACKAGES LAST WEEK!!!!! We had interviews with President Pérez and I got Thanksgiving and Christmas all in one!!! It was a really good day!!! I’m actually eating the gobstoppers right now. :)!! We had a baptism last Saturday. Jair has 15 years and he was taught almost a year ago by other missionaries. He told us the first day that we taught him that he wanted to be baptized. But he had some doubts in his interview. So we prayed with him, and he felt the Spirit and told us it was the right thing to do. I baptized him and it was really good.
This week we got rained on a lot!!! We walked for two minutes in the rain and my pants and shoes and everything was soaked!!! It was crazy!! We also had three baptisms this week!!!!! Two of them, were Paul and Viviana, siblings - Paul has 18 years, and Viviana has 11. They are really cool and we are working on their mom and dad, their cousins are LDS and live in Utah!! We also baptized Sally, she has 13 years and her brother is a recent convert. They rock. We are also working on her mom and dad. :)
We also found two families yesterday!! In one of them, the dad assisted the church for two years in Lima and wasn’t baptized, and in the other she told us that she was looking for the true church and was reading the bible! These were answers to my prayers, to find families ready for the gospel. :)
Well I’m good, I can’t wait to find more families!!!! Families are the best !!!! I love my family, when I think about them I feel love for everyone of them/you. When we teach about temples and families, I love to testify that families can be forever, because they can.
I love this gospel, that through it we can live with our families forever in God´s presence. I KNOW that Joseph Smith was a prophet and that through him Jesus Christ organized His church. I testify and promise along with every prophet and apostle and member of this church that if you pray with FAITH you can know it is true too.
Happy Valentines Day!!!!! I hope you have a great one!!!!!!! But, don’t forget that “God so LOVED the world that he gave His only begotten Son..” That through Him we might be saved. I love my Savior, and I love you, (whoever you are) Happy Valentines Day!!
HapPy VaLenTinEs dAy!!!
Thank you so much to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The packages were the best!!!!
Love you tons!!!


