Monday, March 15, 2010
Hola!!!!!
This week was really good. I had some awesome experiences. Friday we ate lunch with the Uribe Aviles Family and while we were eating, their son put on the movie ¨On the Lords Errand¨ about President Monson and his life. I felt the spirit during the movie and now have a stronger testimony that he is called of God.
Right after, the dad of the family asked for a blessing and I sealed it. I was blessed to be guided by the spirit and feel the power of the priesthood. I KNOW that the Power and Authority of God is on the earth and that this is the only true and living church on the face of the earth, and that we are guided by a living prophet today.
We also had a baptism Saturday that was awesome, his name is Charles Valles and he has 18 years and he has such a strong testimony of the gospel. Before his baptism he started attending seminary for two weeks, he rocks!!!
We are also going to have a marriage and a baptism this Saturday, it will be awesome!!!!
I’m doing good, feeling the help of God and seeing how the Book of Mormon changes lives. I know that the church of Jesus Christ is restored on the earth and that we can receive all the blessings of our Heavenly Father through this gospel. I Know It’s True!!!!
Thanks for the prayers!!!! Your in mine!!!!
Love you tons!!!!
Elder Johnson


