Monday, December 13, 2010
Hola!!!!! from under the equator!!!!!! JAJAJAJA
Well this past week has been good and we have been able to invite a lot of people to be baptized and some of them have accepted!!!! Maximo will be baptized on the 25th of December, and Antony and Jonatan have accepted, but couldn’t attend on Sunday so they will be waiting to be baptized on the 1st of January. We have also been teaching Liseth and the Paredes family and they are progressing. BUT there is a little problem, I won’t be here to teach them because I am leaving the area! Elder Sanez also is leaving, he will be going to Pucallpa as señor comp!!! COOL! and I am going to Iquitos!!!! And I get to train again!!!!!
On the night before we received changes, I had been thinking if I would leave or not and I said a prayer, and told the Lord that it didn’t matter where I went, but that I would work hard in this new change and that I would accept His will. I feel privileged to be able to train another Elder, again, and I know that this change is going to be great! WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO
Well, this week we have been teaching Karen Paredes and last week she told us that she didn’t believe in God and that she respected what we taught but that she didn’t believe it. So we invited her to read the BOOK OF MORMON!!!!! Woo Hoooo, I love that book!!!! She read in it and then last night when we were teaching her family, she offered the closing prayer and thanked God that we had helped her to know that he does exist and she thanked Him for the Book of Mormon. It was Incredible!!!!
Well, also this week has been good and we have worked hard and we’ll see how everything goes this week. Thanks for everything!!!! Love you all!!!!!!
I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God and that Thomas Monson is a prophet in our days. God lives and Loves us!!!!
Love Elder Joe Johnson
Fidelidad Hasta el Fin!!!!
Kia Kaha!!!!! Selva!!!!


