Monday, February 28, 2011
HOLA FROM UNDER THE EQUATOR!!!
WOW!!! An uncle again!!! CONGRATS JARED AND SHEILA!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!!!
I am doing GREAT!! My testimony is growing and I see the hand of God in many, many ways!
Well, this week things have been great!!!!! On Monday we went to play with water again in the Stake Center and someone brought their monkey and we were playing with it. It whistles when it is happy and it was cool!!!! We worked all week and on Tuesday we had eight lessons!!!!! On Wednesday I taught the District meeting and had a work visit in the ZL´s area that went well! On Thursday we had weekly planning and a good day, and on Friday Emilio and Jhonny had their interviews for their baptisms. They passed!! On Saturday they got baptized!!!! Elder Sanchez got to baptize both of them, and it was awesome!!! There were a lot of members there to support them! On Sunday they both got confirmed and everything is great!!! This Saturday two more, Santiago and Gilmer, will be baptized!!!
Also I got pooped on by a pigeon in the street on Saturday. I never thought I would be so lucky to have that happen to me..... jajaja I thought someone had thrown dirt, but it wasn’t dirt. jajaja
Well the book is blue and the church is true!!!! Jesus Christ is the Holy One and our Savior and Redeemer. He Lives!!!! I love the Gospel!!!!
Hurrah for Israel! Kia Kaha! Fidelidad hasta el Fin!
Love Elder Joe!!!!!


