Monday, April 18, 2011

HOLA !!!! From under the Equator and in the Jungle!!!!! Well, not for long, this week will be  changes and I am going to Lima. But it’s all good, it doesn’t matter where I’m at, I am still the Lord’s servant, and will keep on working hard. They told us yesterday that Elder Blas is staying here and that I’m going to Lima.  But now the changes are a little different, they just tell us what side of the mission we are in, so I am in for a surprise!!!!! jajaja Well that’s ok! It will make life interesting.
This week has been really good. We started off the week with 8 lessons on Tuesday, which was awesome and that kind of continued all week long, it has been a great week!!!!  Francisca got baptized and confirmed and that went really well.  Her son is the Ward mission leader and he got to baptize her.  They were way happy.
We also taught an atheist and invited him to pray and ask if God exists, and he agreed to do it.  We found out that one of our investigators that is 87 got hit by lightning a year ago and she lived through it, she is awesome.
The work is GREAT!!!!! It is progressing like the Lord wants it to!!!!!  We get lots of member referrals, and had a lot more than usual this week!  Also, we tract almost every day.
We get some fresh fruit and I love MANGOES!!!!! They are really, really good!!!!
Christ does live, I love what it talks about in the Liahona this month!!!!!! Live the Scriptures!!!!!!  (that was an error, I meant ‘love’ but ‘live’ is cool too!)
I love the work, I live the work, I dream the work, IT IS MY PASSION.
Well, Happy Easter Too !!!!!!!!
Love Elder Joe