Monday, January 25, 2010
HEY!!!!!!!!
This week was cool, I held two yellow boa snakes!! (that the ward mission leader has). I also held a monkey!!! An investigator gave us a monkey, and we can’t have pets, so we gave it to a family to watch for us.
We got soaked twice in the rain. It’s raining really hard. Right now it is raining... snakes, and ... frogs... Haha! It was pretty fun!! :) (It’s winter here now... despite the heat, and in the winter it rains more than normal.)
We had a baptism of Juan, he is a really cool 10 year old that prays like an apostle. :)
Sunday I was in the chapel for the sacrament and the hymn right before was “I Know That My Redeemer Lives”. I had been thinking about this hymn all week and the spirit was way strong, I KNOW THAT MY REDEEMER LIVES!!! I love the feelings of His love for me. This is His church, the only true church, and if you have any doubts, ask of God, He will answer. Love you tons!!!!
!!Under the Equator!!
Elder Joe :)


