Monday, January 11, 2010
Hola!!!!!! Wow, I just found out the changes for this Wednesday. I’m moving to Senior Comp. with Elder Yañez in another area of Pucallpa!!!!!!!!! He is from my group in the CCM, and he’s a cool guy.
Wow, this week I have learned a ton about so many things, and the importance of staying strong and immovable in the gospel, and the blessings we receive for it. We had a baptism this week of John Alejandro. He is 8, and part of his family are members. He is a cool guy.
On Wednesday we taught 4 lessons that were so spiritual in a row, it was so cool to be there and to feel the spirit. One of them was with Irma and her sister Elisabeth. Irma told us about a dream that she had about a tree and eating fruit. We told her to read in 1 Nephi about Lehi’s dream. It was so cool, and after she told us that her dream was really similar. I am so stoked for her. :)
I had a really cool study the other day about my patriarchal blessing. I love reading this blessing of my Heavenly Father for me, and feeling the spirit when I do. It is the only thing that I have in English, so I studied about patriarchal blessings in Spanish, and then read mine in English, it was cool. I also love studying the scriptures and the gospel every day, it strengthens me so much, I love our Savior and that I have this opportunity to work in His work.
I love you all so so much!!!
Love you Mom, and Dad and Family.
Love you 1st Wardigans and friends.
Love Elder Johnson


