Monday, October 18, 2010
Hola!!! from under the Equator!!!!!!
The past week was great! A lot of dates fell through, but this week will be even better. I have been learning a ton, I don’t have lots of time, but I love you all and I know that this is the only true and living church on the earth.
We taught a 20 year old named Fran and while we taught we explained the Priesthood and how important it is, and when we finished explaining that Joseph Smith received the Priesthood, he said, the most important part..., and Elder Divis just smiled and said yep!!! He also told us that he would finish the Book of Mormon in a week. It’s been a week and he’s in Alma, which is pretty good!!!!!! He reads faster than I do!!! Elder Divis is great, and we help each other. We grew last week to 10 in the District, and today we get two more! All of the Zone is my District, it’s fun.
I am grateful to be a member of the Kingdom of God on earth. I know that the affects of the "Fall of Adam" have been taken care of by the Infinite Atonement. The arms of the Savior are open and He invites each of us to follow Him. Joseph Smith is the prophet of this great and last dispensation. He was the chosen mouthpiece for God to open the Heavens and establish the Church of Jesus Christ once again.
Note: I changed the last part of my email from last week. It’s better!!! (So check out the modified #5 and the additional #6)
I love the work!!! and the Gospel!!!!!
Love yall!!!
Elder Gregory Joseph Johnson


