Monday, October 25, 2010

Hola!!! From under the Equator!!!!!
This week was good and we had seven investigators in the church yesterday, and it was great to see them get there!!! In the mission a while ago we had a capacitation with President Blunck and we learned how we could better serve, with 8 simple lessons. This week I realized that I was only putting in practice a couple of them and so I decided to try and put them all in practice, and the obedience brings forth the blessings!!! The more that I read the scriptures I have found that Faith and Obedience are keys to success. Things are going good here!!! I am still with Elder Divis and we are working hard every day!!! I love the Savior, and know that He lives, I love His restored gospel and the blessings that we receive through it. I love you all. Have a great Week!!!!!
Elder Joe Johnson