Monday, November 1, 2010

Hola, from under the Equator!!!!!!!
Well I’m good, and a little sad because Elder Divis is going to Pucallpa!!!!  I will be staying here with Elder Sanez. It has been a good change and we have learned a lot!!!! I will miss him!
Also Mom I do know Elder Andersen, he is from my group in the CCM and MTC, and he is great! Also my district that grew to 12 last change will only be 6 this change. 
My area is cool, and is a lot of street (surface), compared with other areas which are dirt roads.  There are very few plants here, but practically all of the house plants that people have in the U.S. are what grows here. The other day I found the same plant that we have growing in the doorway (in Utah)!!! The area is surrounded by really big dirt mounds that they call cerros and that are made of dirt and rocks. Also plants don’t grow there, (it’s a desert), and the poorer people live on the sides of them, and paint their houses so it looks a little bit like a pile of Legos.
I love you all!!!!
I know that Thomas Monson is a prophet of God, Joseph Smith Restored the True church of Christ and The Book of Mormon is the truth, and contains what we need to survive the challenges of the world.- Alma 5:43-48
Elder Joe Johnson