Monday, November 29, 2010

Hola!!!!! From Under The Equator!!!!! woooohoooooohoooohooooohooooooo!!!!
Your emails are great! This past week was great for Elder Sanez and I!
On Thanksgiving day I ate aji de gallina [Peruvian chicken stew in a spicy, nutty cheese sauce - Spanish for chili pepper chicken and is a traditional Peruvian dish which has its roots in the social upheaval of the French Revolution in 1789], it was really good, and we worked hard. :)
One thought for my missionary friends and family is to work HARD!!!! and to be OBEDIENT, it is worth it!!!! Also, “Good, Better, Best, NEVER let it rest, until the Good is Better and the Better is Best.” 
Hey, this week was good. The temple was great and we got to be part of some sealings, and I got to be one of the witnesses! So cool!!!! We also went to eat pizza!!!! at Dominoes jajaja
Thanksgiving went well, we worked like normal and in the night I ate graham crackers with chocolate frosting from my b-day package... it was just like home….. almost...jajaja
I love the Sacrament, and I love the gospel. I would love to understand it all, in the scriptures it says that we won’t be able to as humans, but it is necessary that we learn and progress. Thanks for all of your great examples. 
I love you all. Elder Johnson