Monday, November 15, 2010
Hola!!!! From under the Equator!!!!
Well I’m doing good!!!
I have seen the hand of God this week. I am writing in my journal, sometimes there isn’t time in the night, but I write the day after. :) My companion was born in Puerto Rico. He is Roberto Carlos Sanez Olmos, and lived in the center of San Juan.
I like to sing in every lesson that we have, but Elder Sanez doesn’t, so sometimes we sing and sometimes not.
This week Willian and Mary got baptized!!!! It went well and the Spirit of the Lord was there with us. Willians Dad and brother got there too, and we are going to visit them on Wednesday to teach them. Willian and Mary both got confirmed on Sunday, and it went well. Neida, one of our investigators, was there to see the confirming and she told us after, ''good job, you did the laying on of hands!'' which we had taught her about the day before. It was cool that she recognized it.
I love the gospel and the Book of Mormon!!!!
Love, Elder Johnson!


