Monday, March 28, 2011

Well, everything is great here! This week has been good and we have been working hard to help the investigators in our area receive the gospel. I love the work. This last week we had a good learning experience.  Our mission president, President Blunck, sent a letter to all the mission.  So in our district meeting this week we talked about our POTENTIAL.  It was a moment to reflect on what I was doing, and if I was reaching my potential. I think that even when we do our “best” we can do better, like prophets have said before that it is never enough.  
We had a talent show on Friday, Elder Blas was sick on Tuesday and we have a baptism this week!!!!!!
Also, I have a bigger testimony of the Temple.  This week I was reading the Liahona about the Temple and WOW it is great!!! 
Every Temple that is built lessens the power of Satan on the earth!!!  I LOVE TEMPLES!!!! 
Elder Joe