Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Well!!!
Good week!!!!
We now have a new rule that we can send three photos every week to you, so here are three!!!!  The first is from the massive wedding, then the baptism of Jhonny and Emilio and then with Elder Blas right now in the internet.  My new companion is Hector Paul Blas Gastañadui.  He is from Trujillo Perú.  I’m not training this transfer, but am serving as Lider de Distrito (District Leader).  Our new area is great!  Similar to our last area.  We eat a lot of chicken here.
One of the members here said something that I liked a lot.  He said that life is a gift from God, but what we do with it is our gift to God.
On Sunday we had a Fireside with Elder Nash from the Area, it was POWERFUL!!!!  He explained sooo many things to the youth.  One of the things that I liked most was that he said, and explained, that there isn’t a difference between when God talks and when one of His servants talks, it is the same. He let some of the youth ask questions.  He explained that, in order to ask something, they needed to remember that he was God’s representative and that they should ask things that were of real importance. Soooo great.  I got to be in the choir with the other missionaries that wanted to sing.
We also have some great investigators and we are looking for some new ones this week.  Also yesterday we had a capacitation with President Blunck.  They gave us donuts after that were sooo goood!  Well, the church is true!!!! I love you!!!!
Happy St. Paddy’s day!!!!
Love Elder Joe!!!!!!