Monday, May 23, 2011

Hola! From under the equator and in Lima,
To all my family and cousins, Hi and I love you!  Especially the cousins who are in mission preparation, read The Standard of Truth, it is awesome.
This week has been really great and I have felt a great spirit in all the lessons and meetings that we have had. Well, Monday we cleaned the apartment a bit and slept a bit. On Tuesday we taught a family that wants to be married and we took out the trash.  They changed their attitudes, they were amazed that we would serve like that. It was cool to see the ¨Ammon Principle¨ in effect. On Wednesday we had a conference with President Blunck about the Fundamental Principles of Teaching.  That went well.  On Friday we taught another family that is married and the wife and grandma that live there attended church on Sunday!!!! On Saturday we had the baptisms of Jose and Genesis, and Anabel and Elmer!!!!! I felt the Spirit during the Baptismal Service.  These four shared their testimonies at the end.  It was awesome!!!!!  There were a lot of members there and afterwards they had a reception for them!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!  They also got confirmed yesterday, and they are all really happy with everything.   Awesome week!!!!
We also found a family that was having a lot of problems in the moment that we knocked on their door.  They let us in, the Spirit was strong and they accepted to be baptized in June!!!!!!
Our investigators are progressing really good!  My companion is great!  One of the Seventy said that we are importers of heavenly peace to the world, and that we should share it with all.  I try to scatter sunshine along my way.  I love the work and I love the Lord.
I know that Jesus is the Holy One, I love His gospel and am thankful for the unselfish sacrifice of His blood.  I know the gospel is true.
Have an amazing week!!!!!!!!!
Fidelidad Hasta El Fin!!!!!!
I love you a ton!!!!
Elder Joe Johnson