Friday, May 13, 2011
Well, things are great! I already told you all about my week in the phone call on Sunday, so I’m not too worried about telling you too much. But I think that I could share my testimony. I am so thankful for our Savior, to think that God sent his own Son, one of His own to break the chains of the Fall, and to rescue us all, is something so big. Today I asked a contact what he thought of what Christ had done, and if he would do the same and he just looked at me like “I don’t know if I could.” But God did know that He could do it, and that He was the only one.
Today I was also thinking about the Creation and how it came about, God actually created it all!!!!! He is The CREATOR!!!! And this world is awesome. We also got to go to the temple today and it was an awesome experience and I learned a lot there, and felt the Spirit soooo strong! I love the temple!!! Well, I love the gospel and am thankful for the opportunity that I have to teach it. I love it so much. I also love all you FAMILIA JOHNSON!!!!!
FIDELIDAD HASTA EL FIN!!!!
Love Elder JOE


