Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hola from under the equator!
Well things are going great here in the work.  I am way excited for all the things going on here and there!!!
We have been working hard and had a great week!  This week we have three baptisms planned, and we are looking for more people that have been prepared to hear the gospel message. I love the work!!!  I am doing great, don’t worry about me at all, I am happy as a lark!!!  We are teaching some good families and we are hoping that one of them can get married this month, and that another one can be baptized, because they are already married.
Betty will be baptized on Saturday!!!  And she is inviting all of her family to go to church with her!!!  AWESOME!!!  We also have two other investigators that will be baptized on Saturday!!! Coolio!!!
Today we went to the Temple and it was great to feel the wonderful spirit there, I love our family and am so glad that it is an eternal one!!!  It just reaffirmed my testimony of eternal families and renewed my desire to have an eternal family someday. I love the Temple!!!
I know the Gospel is true and has been RESTORED!!!  The book of Mormon is God’s word!!!  The Temple is God’s house!!!
Thank you for your kindnesses!!!
I love you sooo much!!!  A ton!!!
Love Elder Joe