Monday, June 13, 2011
Hola!!! From under the equator!!!
Well this week we have been working hard. On Sunday a whole family we are working with went to church!!! It was cool!!! Also Betty, the mom of one of the brides from the massive marriage went to church, and SHE IS GOING TO GET BAPTIZED!!!!! WWWoooot! Raul didn’t get there, but we are still working with him so that he can convert to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We are still having awesome experiences and working... DURO!!!! (HARD!!!!)
“In the gospel of Jesus Christ you have help from both sides of the veil, and you must never forget that. When disappointment and discouragement strike --and they will--you remember and never forget that if our eyes could be opened, we would see horses and chariots of fire as far as the eye can see riding at reckless speed to come to our protection (see 2 Kgs. 6:16-17).
They will always be there, these armies of heaven, in defense of Abraham's seed.”
-Elder Jeffrey R. Holland
Awesome Quote!!!!!!!!!!! I’ve got horses and chariots of fire with the angels of heaven at the reins to my aid. I think I’m in really good hands. :) I know that we are in the last days, but we don’t have to fear, if we are ready for the Battle.
My love to all the family and friends from the ward, I’m doing great thanks to all their prayers. I love the opportunities and experiences that I am having and the testimony that I am gaining. I know that the scriptures are true!!! I know that this is our Lord and Saviors gospel!!! He is the Holy One. I’m not the great one, the Lord is, and I’m just His servant.
Love you a ton!!!
Elder Joe!


