Monday, July 11, 2011

HOLA!!!
This week we have had some fun!!! :) On Monday we went to Chiki’s to eat as a Zone. On Tuesday we had to pick up the Zone Leaders from Moyobamba (the jungle) to sleep over in our room.  On Wednesday we had the Zone Leaders Conference. :) Then, on Thursday night we had to pick up two Elders that are finishing their missions, Elder Moore, and Elder Smith. So all week we have had other people sleeping in our room!  On Thursday we also gave service to a member in the morning, fixing his roof, and on Friday we gave service sanding down a room to be painted. On Saturday we planned for this week and the new changes and yesterday we taught a family that is really awesome!!!!!!!  So our week has been really busy and so many things have been happening that I was going a little crazy this week. :)  But, such is life. The craziness continues as a new week starts and today we have to set up a new area in the zone.   Tomorrow are changes......... I am way excited to work this change and to see what we can do!!!!  I will finish here, but three elders are leaving the zone. :(  So we still have a lot of work to do.  The work is moving along and we are focusing on the families, and working hard to find 4 families that will be baptized.  We are looking for the families that the Lord has prepared for His work.  Families are Forever!!!!
My favorite food if it is food food, is Aji de Gallina, and if it’s a dessert, then alfajores!!!!  And my least favorite would be……...burnt kidney!!!!!
Well, I know that the Lord has formed again on the earth His gospel and I am so excited to be part of this great work!  We have a living Prophet on the earth today, and he is the Lord’s messenger to guide us in our path. I love the gospel and the many blessings that it brings in my life.  I love the Lord and I am happily serving Him.  Life is awesome!!!  I love you all soooooo much!!!!
Love Joe