Monday, June 7, 2010

Hello.... I hear this word a lot here, because everyone has studied English in school and they only remember one word... Hello.  jajaja it’s true!!
I’m good. My Comp. is good. The weather is a little humid and cloudy, but it doesn’t ever rain here, it only mists. Sometimes it mists strong until the ground is wet, and today is one of these. But it never, never, never rains. :) 
This past week on Saturday we had three baptisms!!!!!!
They went really well and Elder Vasquez baptized Manuel Benitez.  I got to baptize the two sisters of Hayceli- Mardeli and Marvita Valverde. The water was really cold, (again) and we were all cold afterward, but it was really great.
We also taught a member family with one of their neighbors in their house and they didn’t have wedding rings so we gave them our “Anillos de Unidad” that we made from zip ties I had. (We had made these rings as a companionship to remind us to be united on Thursday, and we found a better use for them) :)
I am also getting used to gray skies all the time, and less fried bananas, Lima is a lot different from the Jungle, and I have to get used to it.
I am also preparing to send letters today!!!  I hope they make it!!!!!
Say hi to everyone!!!
I love you ETERNALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elder Gregory Joseph Johnson