Wednesday, June 30, 2010
I’m great, and I have a new comp. His name is Elder Alvaro José Peña Flores, Guatemala City, Guatemala and he is 20.
Well, the changes this week were Monday and for this reason I’m writing today on Wednesday!!!
Sorry for the bad grammatical errors, the keyboard is a little messed up, I will try to push the keys harder. ;) -- (Editors note, errors were fixed)
This week President Pérez goes home. We had the good bye party on Friday for all of the Elders that are leaving, and for them. It was really good, and I hugged him at the end and said I’d miss him, he reminds me a little of G-pa F, really spiritual. Then after, we had cookies and sandwiches, and pop. :)
I am staying in Chinchaysuyo for this change. Yesterday we taught Dora and Ricardo and they both accepted to be baptized, Dora the 24th and Ricardo the 17th. It was awesome especially for me because the last two weeks we have been working hard and everybody just told us, “no.” So when we were talking to Dora and she told us that she wanted to be baptized I was a little surprised and really happy! We left and went to teach Ricardo and we had to wait a little while for him to come home, and we taught him and he accepted! It was way awesome. Thanks for the prayers!!!!
I know that God’s church has been restored on the earth.
Love Ya!!!!!!!!
PS. Joe says that Elder Ruiz (his trainer) is now his Zone Leader.


