Monday, June 21, 2010

Hola!!! From under the equator!!!!!!!!!
Wow, sounds like a full week!!!
I’m an Uncle again!!!!!!!!
Woohooooooo!!!!!!!!
I just wish I could be there to smell “heaven”. He’s a cute little guy, I like his name but I think Rock-cito would be more appropriate. :)
Well happy late birthday to the ‘twins’, and happy birthday today!!!!!
Today for P-day we went to the center of Lima to see some sites, and we went to the catacombs again, and then to buy some stuff. I took pictures and bought a couple things. Also this week has been interesting and I have learned lots of things about where we should put our trust, In THE LORD. If we try doing things our way we have problems, we make mistakes and then afterward we wonder why the Lord didn’t help us when we were doing the right things. But, if we do it the Lord’s way he sends His spirit to be with us and it becomes our guide and our companion, and those we teach feel His presence.  I’m trying to be an instrument in the Lord’s hands and to follow His influence.
I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of the Living God, that he did see what he says he saw in the Sacred Grove, God and His Son. “I’m trying to be like Jesus” in all that I do and say, and I know that Jesus is our Savior. I know He loves us so much that He died for us, that He died for me. I’m trying to really understand what this means for me and all of us, but I also know that He washes away our sins with the sacrifice that He made and I love Him for what He did.
Love you all.
Elder Joe Johnson