Friday, September 17, 2010

Hola from under the equator!!!
These two weeks have been really good and I have learned and progressed in many ways. On Sunday we had Stake Conference and two families went to the conference!!!!
It was great and they did it in two sessions because there are lots of members and the building is a little small, we got to assist both of the sessions and they were great, the Spirit was there with us. This week I have been working with many different comps, because my comp and some other Elders had a capacitation in the mission offices. It’s the same one that I had a little while ago about the 8 Simplified lessons. It is great, and uses a lot of Preach My Gospel and the scriptures.  Putting in practice the things we learned there has helped in the lessons that we teach, and more investigators are gaining better and stronger testimonies with the 8 things we learned.  
Also this Saturday Bertha is getting baptized!!!!!!!
I am really good and I love the work, and the Scriptures!!! I love you all!!!
Have an amazing weekend, I will write on Monday!!!
Elder Joe Johnson