Monday, September 20, 2010

Hola from under the equator!!!
Well there will be a few changes!!!
I am going to stay here in Wiesse, and Elder Calle is going to Pucallpa!!! In the same area where I was!!! Centenario-Primavera!!!
Also I am going to have another son!!! I am Training again! It is going to be great!!!
I will stay as District Leader and they are dividing the zone, so it will only be Wiesse zone and Wiesse district jajaja. It’s going to be a great change!
Also this week I baptized Bertha!!!  She has changed a ton. At first she told us that she wasn’t going to get baptized on Monday, and we talked and invited her to pray about what she should do, and when we passed again on Tuesday she was crying while reading in the Book of Mormon when we knocked on her door.  She told us that she would be baptized and that she was ready to change her life!!!
Also, well lots more has passed too, I am great, and I wish you all a great week!!!
I love you all and am learning the importance of reading the scriptures and following their counsel. READ the scriptures!!!  They will change your life!!!
I love you all tons!!!
Fidelidad Hasta el Fin!!!
Elder Joe Johnson