Monday, January 31, 2011
Hola from under the Equator and in the jungle!!!!
Thanks for the packages that you have sent me and all that you do for me!!!! I love you all!!
Transfers were last week, and I am staying in the same place for another change. I am doing good, and the work is going good.
This week we were going to have a Massive Marriage, but it got canceled for the city council. This meant that we had to go and tell the couples that they would not be getting married on Friday. There were some problems, but we were able to help two of the couples from our area settle their problems. God helped the other one overcome their problems and everything is OK. They will be preparing to get married on the 12th of February. We also found some great people yesterday and they are sure to progress, one of them is Royter, the brother of another investigator. He assisted yesterday and we taught him in the afternoon, and he is really willing to receive the gospel! He has been prepared and we will be teaching him on Tuesday to invite him to be baptized!!!!
We taught Grecia, the cousin of a sister that is here from Lima, and we felt the Spirit strongly as we taught her.
I have also been reading in the Ensign from conference and there are amazing things there! I love the conferences!
Love you all and I know that the Gospel is true!!! Love you allll!!!
Love Joe


