Monday, August 15, 2011
HOLA!!!
I do know that everything we are taught in the Restored Gospel is true. Thanks for EVERYTHING!
This week we had a zone conference, and the week went well. We visited 2 elders in our zone to help them in their area. While I was in the upper area of Magnolias, we had to go up to the last houses on the mountain 2 times. I think it was the highest up that I have ever gotten in Lima, pretty cool. Also, the Cerros (hills) have changed color now and are green because it’s misty up there and there are little plants growing. I also ate three lunches that day, man was I stuffed!!!!!
On Saturday we had the baptism of Genesis’ sister Pamela, (Genesis is the wife of one of the families that we baptized a couple months ago), it went very well. During the service they both shared their testimonies and I think that almost everyone in the room had tears in their eyes, it was an awesome feeling of the truthfulness of what they were saying. They really are converts to the gospel. On Sunday I got to confirm her, and it went well. We also talked in sacrament meeting and that went well. We are working hard to help the families we are teaching be baptized. I love the work, and I love being a missionary.
Have a great week!
Love Elder Joe!


