Monday, April 19, 2010
Hola!!!!!!! From Under The Equator and IN THE SELVA!!!!!!! WOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Bueno, Este semana era tan chevere!!! Tuvimos ocho investigadores que asistieron la iglesia ayer, y estamos enseñando a quatro personas que tiene fechas bautismales. Realmente estoy tan feliz y contento con todas las bendiciones que tengo de mi Padre Celestial.
Translation- Well, this week was so cool!!! We have eight investigators that came to church yesterday, and we are teaching four people that have dates set for their baptisms. Really, I am so happy and content with all of the blessings that I have from my Heavenly Father.
Really this week was great!!!!! On Tuesday I received two packages!!!! For Valentines day and for Easter!!! Thanks Tons!!!! They were great, I loved the talk that you gave and everything else. I am a little sad right now because I left my tape player in Lima, and I can’t listen to the three tapes that I have!!!!! :( but at least when I get to Lima I will have something to listen to. :)
This week on Wednesday we were walking to lunch and I had been thinking “how can we have more success, and find families to teach?” And the thought came to fast. So I invited my companion and we started to fast after lunch. We finished on Thursday, and Friday we were in the street and we started talking to a lady (Ayda) that had a hurt foot. We then taught her and her husband (Walter) and they accepted to be baptized the eighth of May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was awesome to teach them about the Plan of Salvation because they had lost a daughter and two sons, and they can live with them again. They also joined us in church and liked it a lot, and we are going to teach them again tonight. :)
We are doing great!! No, we don’t eat mostly potatoes, we eat mostly rice :) jajajajaja, and chicken jajajajaja and every once in a while, noodles or green spaghetti. It’s good!
Our area is a little bigger than Pleasant View, in the center, and then we also have about 8 Km of the Central street that has streets that lead off on dirt roads. We also have the airport in my area. I’m healthy, working and walking every day helps!!!! :)
I love you all tons!!!!! Have a great week, and don’t give up!!!!!!! Hold to the rod, and follow the plan God has prepared for every one of us. I know that God loves us so much that He sent His only begotten Son. I am so grateful to Him for that!!
Love much, Elder Joe Johnson


