Monday, April 12, 2010
Hola!
Wow this week was cool. My new companion is Elder Pérez from Guatemala City, Guatemala!!!!! He is 24, short, and very soft spoken, but is a great Elder and we are working way hard, and seeing miracles.
We contacted John Patterson Infante in the street. He listened to the missionaries a while ago and told us that he would like to learn more about the church. So yesterday at 1 p.m. we visited him and he was so ready to receive the gospel!!!!! It was awesome!!!!!!
We also have seen many miracles through the references that the members give us. I want to challenge all of you to give a reference to the missionaries!!!!!! Be a good friend and share the most important thing you have, some thing that offers the salvation! The Gospel of Jesus Christ!
I KNOW that there is a loving God and that He loves us and He wants the best for His children, to return to His presence. This is why He gave His Only Begotten Son, why He calls prophets, and why we need the Gospel of Jesus Christ. And all of this is because He loves us.
I love my Savior and know He LIVES!!!!!!! With Every Fiber of My Being I know that God sent His Son to pay the price for my sins, He saves us if we exercise Faith in Him.
I love you all so much!!!
Elder Gregory Joseph Johnson


