Monday, April 26, 2010
Well this week was really good!!!!!!
We worked way hard all week and we saw the blessings, :) We have so many people that we are teaching and it is crazy all the information I have in my head right now, names, addresses, it rocks!! Time is passing soooooo quickly and I am always surprised when we reach Sunday again. :)
We had too many experiences and I don’t know where to start!
Monday we played Voliebol! It was so hot!!!!! and then we cleaned in our apartment and taught. Tuesday we had District meeting, and taught. Wednesday, we taught. Thursday we had weekly planning, and taught. Friday we had service washing motos, and taught, it was 45 degrees Fahrenheit! (Centigrade?) Saturday, we taught. Sunday, we had church and I tried comforting a drunk and yeah- that was interesting. Today I am so happy that I have this gospel!!!!!
We also got to bear testimony of the Plan a lot this week. The plan of Salvation is the best!!!!!!! I’m so grateful that our Heavenly Father planned ahead and that now we can receive so many blessings if we follow His plan. I bear testimony that He sent His only Begotten Son to be our Savior and our Redeemer, and that if we follow Him and keep His commandments we will return to live with our Father in Heaven.
I love you all tons. Choose the Right!!!!! :)


