Monday, April 5, 2010

Hola!!!!!
It rained here really hard this morning, and we used our shower curtain to walk to our pension, jajaja but right now it is sunny :)
We have transfers on Wednesday. I am staying put, and Elder Yañez is leaving to Lima. My new companion is Elder Pérez.
This week was so great!!!!!!
I saw Miracles! I heard conference! I felt the Spirits guide!! I know God lives and loves me!!!!!!
Firstly, the Miracles!!!!!
We had a baptism on Wednesday of Raul and it was really good, but what happened was the miracle. When we were heading to the church all of the lights went out, and there isn’t a backup in our chapel, so we were worried (because we can’t use candles in the chapel).  Raul came on his motorcycle and still the lights hadn’t turned on and my companion was praying.  We had done all we could and it was in the Lord’s hands--and the lights came on!!!!  It was awesome!!!!!
During the week I also saw miracles in talking to people.  We had a lesson where we asked if Fran wanted to get baptized and he told us he wanted to be baptized in less than a week and we were shocked, but he will get baptized the 17th!
Thank you for your prayers for me!!!!!!!! And the people I’m teaching!!!!!!!
I also got to watch Conference in English!!!!! In the stake presidents office ( it also has AC!). All the Gringos watched in English and we ate food; Doritos, M&M’s, cake, pizza..... yum!
I loved listening and this conference had so much spiritual enlightenment, I loved it!!!!!!
We were also guided in this week to some people that we taught, it was amazing!!!!
God loves us, and He did send His Son to do His will, conference touched me--in one of the apostles talks about “Oh Jesus thou son of God have mercy on my soul.” 
I love you all and hope you have a great week!!!! Love you tons!!!!!!!
Elder Johnson!!!!!!