Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Hola!!!!!! From under the Equator!!!!!!!
Wow! sounds like your week has pretty full!!!!
I loved the pictures, the youth Spectacular looked great!!!
I wish I could have been there, to enter the temple with James too, send them my Congrats!
This week was good, I felt the Spirit guide me and also the reason why I didn’t write yesterday is because today we went to the temple!!!!!!! wooooooohhoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE THE TEMPLE!!!!!!!!
It was great, we woke up at 4:15 am to get there in time for the first session, and it was really good, I got to sit there at the end and just feel the Spirit and to thank God for the opportunity to enter the Temple after 10 months. It felt soooo good. :)
Let me emphasize this again, I LOVE THE TEMPLE!!!!!!!!
Well, I have also had a good week. We taught a family yesterday that isn’t married and they have one son, and the wife, Isolina, wants to be baptized, so we talked with them and explained the importance of marriage- but we will see what happens with them.
Also this Saturday Dora is going to be baptized, and she is way excited, she has already read to Alma 17 in the Book of Mormon and she loves the scriptures!!! Every time we talk with her I see how prepared she is and how the Spirit has testified to her of the truth.
Well, I love this gospel, I know that IT IS TRUE. This morning I felt again the Spirit testify to me that it is true. I also finished the Book of Mormon this week, and I know that this Book is true, it was written by Prophets of God under the direction of the Spirit. I love this work and I also love our Savior and know he loves me.
READ the Book of Mormon,
PRAY about what you read,
FOLLOW what the Spirit tells you to do.
Love you Infinitely,
Elder JOE


