Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hola from under the equator!!!!
This week was pretty good, we have been trying to help some of our investigators with marriage because a lot of the people here just live together. So we have been helping them with that, and it's going good. We also got a date for a baptism from Cesar Mundo, and we need to get one from his wife and they will be a ¨familia de oro¨. They are pretty cool!!!!  The spirit was really strong in our lesson. We also had one of our investigators skip his interview for his baptism so he couldn’t be baptized, which was sad, but we can't make people be baptized. Elder Ruiz and I are doing good together, and working hard. Changes are the 3rd of December, and neither of us wants to change, I love my ¨papa¨. =) 
This week is Thanksgiving? Where has time gone? Last week was Halloween!!!! =)  Well I'm truly thankful for the miracle of the atonement, for the opportunity our Father in Heaven has provided for us to return to him. I'm thankful for my many blessings here in Perú, and for my amazing family and friends, their support and prayers. I'm thankful for everything I have in this life and for all my blessings in this gospel. I wouldn’t trade it for anything, I love you!!! Thanks for everything!!!!!


Hurra por Israel!!  Te amo mas!  Elder XOXOXOXOXOxoxoxo


ps  I got the jerky, but if you send it in a box they will open it and take it.  If you send a box leave the tags on things, and no jerky in the box.