Monday, November 9, 2009

WOW!! Well this week has been great!!!  We had two baptisms, and I had my first baptism!!!!!! Holy cow it was awesome!!!!! The spirit was so strong there and it was just awesome!!! Her name is Quioni Yeraseli Rojas Talavera, and it was really cool. My testimony of the importance of baptism was strengthened so much! Actually Elder Ruiz baptized her friend Diana Romero first and her hand was out of the water so he had to do it twice and then I baptized Quioni. The water was freezing, but the spirit was warm, such amazing feelings. The baptismal service was good with four strong testimonies, and very spiritual. Then on Sunday we confirmed them, and that was cool, and then we both talked in sacrament meeting. Then we had lunch, and went to Sacachispe and contacted and had a really cool lesson with Pedro and we asked him when he wanted to be baptized and he said “three weeks”, which was inspired because that is all he needs. It was a great two days!!!
The rest of the week was also good, I went to Lima with Elder Ruiz on Friday, to finish my papers for Perú, and saw some of the Elder’s from my group which was cool. Their areas are in Lima, and I am so glad that I was “born” in Huaral! with such a great companion. Elder Ruiz rocks!!!! I love this Gospel and pray for you always!!!!! This church is true, and perfect. Joseph saw the vision!!! I love you More!!! 
Kia Kaha!!!!