Monday, November 2, 2009
HOLA!!!! ¿QUE TAL? Well I am down here on the other side of the equator, and it is not getting colder, it’s getting hotter!!! Lol I have fun every day, and work hard every day, and I love it! My companion Elder Ruiz and I had a perfect week this last week, which means we met all of our goals for lessons with members, contacts, and others!!! Elder Ruiz said that hardly ever does a companionship meet this in their first week, but we did!!! :) We also had some cool experiences this week with investigators. One of them was with Hermana Santos Pastor, we taught her about baptism and the importance of it and she said ¨When can I get baptized?¨ I and Elder Ruiz smiled really big and said,¨in two weeks!!! ¨ It was pretty cool!!! We also had a confirmation this week of Elias Obispo who had been baptized, but hadn’t been confirmed because he hadn’t attended church. So we got him to come to church, and now he has the guidance of the Spirit to help him, which he needs.
We have also been working with other investigators, Eder and Consuelo- need marriage first and then baptism, Victor and Gissel- really nice (have a pepper farm and whenever we visit they make us eat) also need marriage before baptism, Diana Romero- daughter of a member and has a date set, Quihony- has a date set a friend of Diana, Santos Pastor- GOLDEN :). We also have many other investogadores, Please pray for them!!! Thanks!!
I am loving the work and I learn a lot from Elder Ruiz every day. I Love the food, especially Desyuno, and Lomo Saltado. :) Thanks for all of the prayers!!!!! I pray for you too!!!!
Kia Kaha!!!! Hurra por Israel!!!!!!!
PS. Don´t be offended if I don’t email back!! I can´t email people outside my mom, dad, and brothers and sisters, but I can receive from everyone, so please write, I love it!!!!


